Mike Winnet is the founder of IAM Productions and the much acclaimed Contrepreneur series on YouTube. Prior to that, he was the co-founder of a business which he went on to sell for a seven-figure-sum.
This episode is packed full of honesty on what it’s really like to sell your own business and what ‘success’ means to two people, who have sold their respective business, which you don’t want to miss.
What do Eddie Whittingham and Mike Winnet talk about?
- What selling a business is really like and how it impacts you
- Why people seek ‘success’ in the wrong places
- The problems with ‘get rich quick’ shortcuts to success
- The realistic factors that come into play when selling a business (spoiler… it includes an element of luck!)
- Advice for people looking to start their own business, but not being sure where to begin
- And much more…
Signup for access to the GoFounder platform – our online tool to help you start, grow and scale your business, without the BS – at https://gofounder.com/early-access/
Like this show? Please leave us a review here – even just a quick one liner helps a lot! If you want to leave your Twitter handle, we can thank you personally!
On this episode, Mike Winnet and Eddie Whittingham talk openly about their experience of building multiple-million pound businesses and perceived success.
Thinking of starting your own business? This episode gives a great insight into what it takes to start, grow and sell a business successfully.
Prefer to watch, as well as listen? You can check out the episode footage below:
Keep scrolling for some featured resources!
Sign up for access to the GoFounder Hub— it’s our online platform designed to help you start, grow and scales your business, without the BS. We know how hard it is to get started, having to navigate through a sea of endless search engine results, different sources and vague advice — head over to https://gofounder.com/early-access/ to start your step-by-step, activity-driven journey to getting your business underway.
Thanks, Mike Winnet!
If you enjoyed this episode with Mike Winnet, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on LinkedIn:
Click here to thank Mike Winnet on LinkedIn!
Useful resources for this episode:
- How to survive startup stress – the best support resources: https://gofounder.com/the-people/how-to-survive-startup-stress-best-support-resources/
- What is a startup mindset and how is it different: https://gofounder.com/the-people/what-is-a-startup-mindset-and-how-is-it-different/
- Top 10 challenges facing startup founders: https://gofounder.com/company/top-10-challenges-facing-startup-founders/
- Starting a business with no money: https://gofounder.com/the-product/starting-a-business-with-no-money/
Check out our other podcast episodes
Business NoBS Podcast – 001 – Mental Health
4 min read
This episode is packed full of brutally honest reflections and anecdotes...
Business NoBS Podcast – 002 – Employee to CEO
2 min read
Shelina Begum is an award-winning journalist - a title she's held...