This episode is rammed full of honesty (and swears) on what it’s really like to start your own business, which you don’t want to miss.
What do Eddie Whittingham and Craig Brookes talk about?
- How mistakes made along the way to starting your own business often help shape it
- What pressures founders face when starting and running their business
- What emotional attachment founders have with their business ideas and the impact failure can have
- Why founders place pressure on themselves to succeed, especially other people’s perceptions
- What it’s like going back into employment having had a failed business venture
- And much more…
Signup for access to the GoFounder platform – our online tool to help you start, grow and scale your business, without the BS – at https://gofounder.com/early-access/
Like this show? Please leave us a review here – even just a quick one liner helps a lot! If you want to leave your Twitter handle, we can thank you personally!
On this episode, Craig Brookes and Eddie Whittingham talk frankly about some of the mistakes they’ve made on their journey to starting and running their own businesses. It’s an episode full of heart-on-the-sleeve reflections, honesty and openness that all startup owners can relate to.
Thinking of starting your own business? This episode gives a great insight into the pressures founders put upon themselves, as well as helping using mistakes from the past to help shape what you do in the future.
Prefer to watch, as well as listen? You can check out the episode footage below:
Keep scrolling for some featured resources!
Sign up for access to the GoFounder Hub— it’s our online platform designed to help you start, grow and scales your business, without the BS. We know how hard it is to get started, having to navigate through a sea of endless search engine results, different sources and vague advice — head over to https://gofounder.com/early-access/ to start your step-by-step, activity-driven journey to getting your business underway.
Thanks, Craig Brookes!
If you enjoyed this episode with Craig Brookes, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on LinkedIn:
Click here to thank Craig Brookes on LinkedIn!
Useful resources for this episode:
- How to survive startup stress – the best support resources: https://gofounder.com/the-people/how-to-survive-startup-stress-best-support-resources/
- What is a startup mindset and how is it different: https://gofounder.com/the-people/what-is-a-startup-mindset-and-how-is-it-different/
- Top 10 challenges facing startup founders: https://gofounder.com/company/top-10-challenges-facing-startup-founders/
- Starting a business with no money: https://gofounder.com/the-product/starting-a-business-with-no-money/
Check out our other podcast episodes
Business NoBS Podcast – 001 – Mental Health
4 min read
This episode is packed full of brutally honest reflections and anecdotes...
Business NoBS Podcast – 002 – Employee to CEO
2 min read
Shelina Begum is an award-winning journalist - a title she's held...