When you’re starting out, whether it’s coming up with that first idea or even having a product ready to go and just not knowing what to do next, it’s hard to know what’s best.
And, frankly, the internet is full of terrible advice.
So, we created Pitch, Please.
What's this series all about?
It’s sort of like Dragon’s Den, but way more relaxed and minus the investment stuff (although, who knows – our experts might be open to it!). Why Pitch, Please? Well, sometimes early stage founders need a safe environment they can get some advice. And this is it. Sure, they’ll still get asked some difficult questions but in a straight forward, down-to-earth, arm-round-the-sholuder kind of a way – from people who’ve been there and done it.
Better yet, this series can act as a springboard for your own entrepreneurial ideas because there’s nothing better than learning from other people. During this series, viewers can gain a better understanding of the different types of businesses, services, products, business models and so much more. What ideas might the next episode spark for you?
How does it work?
It’s proper simple.
- Pitchers apply to come on the show. You can be at any stage of your journey – whether it’s an idea you want to flesh out, you’re stalling on launching and need some tough love, or you’re up and running but aren’t sure what to do next.
- We’ll source a guest expert to accompany the host, Eddie Whittingham. They’ll be someone we think has specific expertise in your industry or for the problems you’re facing.
- You’ll pop down to our studio and record your episode, after which we’ll edit a YouTube version for public consumption and also keep the full, unedited version of your session which will be made exclusively available within the GoFounder community.
Why get involved?
- Get the help you need, no matter what stage you’re at
- Completely free to take part
- Reach a new audience and gain exposure
- Tonnes of high quality video content to use on your own social channels
- Great opportunity to build new relationships
Of course, it goes without saying that we’ll censor out any truly business sensitive information in content that’s published because we’re super mindful of protecting your interests as part of the process, and in the interests of it being a safe place for you to share you thoughts, ideas and concerns.
Simply fill in the form below: