What is GoFounder’s “risk-free” guarantee?
It’s super simple.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your membership, simply e-mail [email protected] during your first 30-days and we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
How does it work?
- All membership subscriptions operate on a rolling 30-say contract and can be cancelled at anytime.
- Refund requests must be submitted within 30-days of your initial payment.
- The “risk-free” guarantee only applies to the first 30-days. No refunds are available after the first 30 days.
- We do not provide pro-rata refunds or partial refunds.
- Our “risk-free” guarantee does not apply to customers who may have previously cancelled their membership.
- After the initial “risk-free” 30 days, we will continue to charge you on a recurring monthly basis until which time you cancel your account.
- Coaching calls where a member does not respond to our attempts to speak with you via phone, email or video call will be considered as ‘fulfilled’ and will not be refunded or compensated for.
Why do you offer a risk-free guarantee?
We’re very confident that you’ll find insane value in our membership. And, if you don’t – then we don’t want your money. We’re here to help you, not rip you off.
We hope you have found this policy to be useful in detailing what personal data we collect, store and shared in providing our services. If you have any comments, suggestions, questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team via [email protected]